• Ideal for refreshing surfaces
• Resists microbial growth
• Tintable to 1000s of colours
• Satin or gloss finish
Where To Use
White Knight® Tile & Laminate Paint is ideal for transforming surfaces in your kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
It may be used on interior ceramic tile, laminate and melamine surfaces, including shower recesses, benchtops, splashbacks and cupboards.
White Knight® Tile & Laminate Paint is not recommended for use on floors. Only paint vertical free-draining surfaces where water pooling does not occur and avoid painting areas exposed to naked flame.
How To Apply
- Clean surface thoroughly with White Knight® Tile & Laminate Cleaner, following label directions.
- Prime surface with White Knight® Tile & Laminate Primer following label directions.
- When dry, lightly sand surface with #240 grit wet & dry sandpaper and wipe area with a clean, lint-free cloth to remove any dust.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, mildew, and other contaminants before painting.
- Stir paint thoroughly with a broad flat stirrer in a circular lifting motion for at least 5 minutes before use and continue to stir at regular intervals during application.
- Apply first coat using a high quality micro fibre roller, using a zig zag fashion to ensure even coverage.
- Finish off by lightly rolling in one direction.
- When dry, lightly sand surface using #600 wet & dry sandpaper. Wipe surface with a dry, clean, lint-free cloth to remove any dust.
- Apply second coat in same manner.
- If painting a laminate bench top, apply White Knight Renew Bench Top Protective Coating following label directions.
Approximately 12m² per litre.
- Touch dry in 2 hours. Re-coat after 6 hours. White Knight Knight Tile & Laminate Paint is fully dry after 8 hours but achieves maximum hardness over a period of days.
- For the first week after painting, protect from hard knocks and do not subject to harsh cleaning.
- Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
5. CLEAN UP
Clean brushes with White Knight Rust Guard Solvent or mineral turps immediately after use.
6. CARE & MAINTENANCE
Surfaces painted with White Knight Tile & Laminate Paint can be cleaned with mild, non-abrasive household cleaners. Avoid use of abrasive cleaning products which can damage the finish.
7. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain. Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via special chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via can recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first.
White Knight® Tile & Laminate paint may be tinted to 1000s of Taubmans® colours.
For more colour options visit the Taubmans® website. Click here
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved