• Quick drying
• Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
• Special valve designed to fit common line marking machines
• Unique 180° valve for spraying onto ground
• Multi surface application
• Non chroming formula
Where To Use
White Knight Line Marketing is ideal for use on roads, car parks, sporting fields and courts in factories and warehouses. May be used on concrete, bitumen, timber and soil.
How To Apply
Cover all necessary areas to protect from overspray.
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute to ensure colour uniformity. Shake can occasionally during use.
- Place the can upside down in the line marking machine. The width of line is determined by the height of can in the line marking machine.
- Pull trigger on machine. If marking is interrupted, remove can, shake and replace in machine.
Each can covers approximately 125-150 lineal metres @ 50mm line width.
Touch dry in 10 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour. Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
5. CLEAN UP
- Overspray can be removed while still wet with mineral turps.
- To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking turn the can upright, away from you, and press button until only gas escapes.
6. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- Soak any clothes used in water immediately after use as they may self ignite.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666.
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep can away from flame and heat and eliminate any source of ignition. Keep can in a cool place and out of sun. Contents of can under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate the can, even when empty.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling programs.
- Important: Deliberate misuse of this product to damage public or private property is a crime.
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved