• Provides a rough texture in the painted finish
• Strongly recommended for use in areas that may become slippery when wet
• Strongly recommended when painting steps, paths, or walkways
Where To Use
Add Topcoat Grip Additive to the second coat of Ultra Pave Heavy Duty and Ultra Pave Quick Dry. Products achieve minimum of a P5 slip rating when applied as directed, as tested to AS/NZS 4586-2013 Appendix A.
How To Apply
- Stir paint thoroughly before stirring in Ultra Pave Topcoat Grip Additive.
- Stir in Ultra Pave Topcoat Grip Additive slowly, stirring as you go. For slip reduction approximately 20g or 2-3 heaped scoops per litre is suggested.
- Stir regularly during application to prevent setting.
- Apply paint as indicated on the can label directions.
2. SAFETY & FIRST AID
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting.
- Drink plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Seek medical advice immediately.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 883 254 and in New Zealand call 0800 000 096
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved