• Revives laminate surfaces
• Built in anti-bacterial properties
• Protects against mould and mildew
• Tintable to 1000s of colours
• Excellent adhesion and coverage
• Satin finish*
• Easy to use
*For a gloss finish use White Knight® Tile Paint
Where To Use
White Knight® Laminate Paint is ideal for transforming kitchen cupboards, bathroom cabinets and more.
May be used on interior laminate and melamine surfaces. May also be used on ceramic tiles if a satin finish is desired.
If a gloss finish is desired on laminate and melamine White Knight Tile Paint may be applied.
White Knight Laminate Paint is not recommended for use on floors.
How To Apply
- Clean laminate thoroughly with White Knight® Tile & Laminate Cleaner, following label directions.
- Prime laminate with White Knight® Tile & Laminate Primer following label directions.
- When dry, lightly sand laminate with #240 grit wet & dry sandpaper and wipe area with a clean, lint free cloth to remove any dust.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, mildew and other contaminants.
- Stir thoroughly with a broad flat stirrer in a circular lifting motion for at least 5 minutes before use and continue to stir at regular intervals during application.
- Apply first coat using a high quality micro fibre roller. Finish off by lightly rolling in one direction.
- When dry, lightly sand surface using #600 wet & dry sandpaper. Wipe surface with a dry, clean, lint free cloth to remove any dust.
- Apply second coat as per step 2.
DO NOT USE AT TEMPERATURES BELOW 10°C OR ABOVE 30°C OR IN HIGH HUMIDITY.
Approximately 12m² per litre
- Touch dry in 2 hours. Re-coat after 6 hours. White Knight Laminate Paint is fully dry after 8 hours but achieves maximum hardness over a period of days.
- For the first week after painting, protect from hard knocks and do not subject to harsh cleaning.
- Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
5. CLEAN UP
Clean brushes with White Knight Rust Guard Solvent or mineral turps immediately after use.
6. CARE & MAINTENANCE
Surfaces painted with White Knight Laminate Paint can be cleaned with mild, non-abrasive household cleaners. Avoid use of abrasive cleaning products which can damage the finish.
7. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- Soak any clothes used in water immediately after use as they may self ignite.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
Silver Paints may develop pressure in storage. Open the container carefully and wear gloves and eye protection. Do not allow water to contaminate the paint as this will cause build up of pressure.
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain. Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via special chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via can recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first.
White Knight® Laminate paint maybe tinted to 1000s of Taubmans® colours.
For more colour options visit the Taubmans® website. Click here
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved