• High performance
• Low odour
• Handy trigger spray pack
• Water based
Where To Use
White Knight® Tile & Laminate Cleaner can be used on ceramic tiles, laminate and melamine
How To Apply
- Spray 20cm from the surface and wipe clean with a clean wet sponge or cloth, working a small area at a time. For stubborn stains or grease marks leave on for up to 30 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh, clean water.
2. CLEAN UP
- Clean equipment and brushes with soap and water immediately after use.
3. SAFETY & FIRST AID
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
Do not pour unwanted cleaner down the drain.
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved