• Heat resistant to 120 degree Celsius
• Oil resistant
• Durable finish
• Quick drying
• Excellent coverage
• Adjustable spray nozzle
• Safe to spray – CFC and lead free
• Non-chroming formula
Where To Use
White Knight Engine Enamel is ideal for use on engines and auto radiators.
Not suitable for use on exhaust manifolds - for such applications, use White Knight Hi Temp
How To Apply
- Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure it is free from grease, oil, dirt, rust scale and other contaminants.
- Lightly sand previously painted and glossy surfaces.
- Wipe surface with mineral turps and allow to dry before painting.
- Prime chrome or non-ferrous surfaces (such as aluminium, copper, brass) with White Knight Rust Guard® SLS Etch Primer.
- Cover all necessary areas to protect from overspray
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute to ensure colour uniformity. Shake can occasionally during use.
- Remove the cap carefully. Avoid using sharp objects that may puncture the can.
- Test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface compatibility and finish suitability.
- Select the nozzle setting: The setting, turn the red section on the nozzle.
- Hold the can upright approximately 25cm from the surface.
- Press button firmly and spray several light coats with a smooth sweeping motion, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint from sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or applying a heavy coat.
- Repeat if necessary.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Approximately 1.5m² per can, depending on the nature of the surface and amount of overspray.
Touch dry 15 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour. Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
5. CLEAN UP
- Overspray can be removed while still wet with mineral turps.
- To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking turn the can upside down and press button until only gas escapes.
6. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep can away from flame and heat and eliminate any source of ignition. Keep can in a cool place and out of sun. Contents of can under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate the can, even when empty.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling programs.
- Important: Deliberate misuse of this product to damage public or private property is a crime.
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved