• Interior and exterior use
• Quick drying - Touch dry in 10 minutes
• Bonds to plastic, wood, metal and more
• Excellent coverage - 3.5 m²
• Hard wearing
• Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
Where To Use
White Knight Ultra Colour bonds to most surfaces, including metal, wood, glass, canvas, plastic, and more. Ideal for use on furniture, letterboxes, fixtures, and craft projects.
How To Apply
- Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure it is free from grease, oil, dirt, rust scale and other contaminants. White Knight Rust Guard®Solvent is great for removing grease, dirt and oil.
- Sand wooden, previously painted or glossy surfaces with #400 or finer sandpaper.
- If painting a light colour on a dark surface, apply White Knight Ultra Colour Undercoat first to achieve a clean, bright finish.
- Prime timber and bare steel or wrought iron (and other ferrous metals) with White Knight Rust Guard® Super Primer or All Purpose Primer.
- Prime galvanised iron, aluminium, copper and brass (and other non-ferrous metals) with White Knight Rust Guard SLS Etch Primer.
- Ensure surface is dry.
- Cover all necessary areas to protect from overspray.
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute (after the ball inside starts to rattle) before use and regularly during use. This ensures colour uniformity.
- Test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface compatibility and finish suitability.
- To achieve an even coating, hold the can upright approximately 15-20cm from the surface.
- Press button firmly and spray with a smooth sweeping motion. To achieve the best results, apply several light coats rather than one heavy coat, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or spraying too heavily.
- Repeat if necessary.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Approximately 3.5m² per can, depending on the nature of the surface and amount of overspray.
- Touch dry in 10 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour and before 2 hours.
- Maximum adhesion on plastic will be achieved after 7 days.
5. CLEAN UP
- Overspray can be removed while still wet with White Knight Rust Guard Solvent or mineral turps.
- To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking, turn the can upside down and press button until only gas escapes.
6. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- Soak any clothes used in water immediately after use as they may self ignite.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep can away from flame and heat and eliminate any source of ignition. Keep can in a cool place and out of sun. Contents of can under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate the can, even when empty.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling programs.
Important: Deliberate misuse of this product to damage public or private property is a crime
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved