• Non tarnishing
• High quality
• Easy to use
• Suitable for use on mild steel, copper, brass, aluminium and galvanised iron
• Interior and exterior use
• Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
• Non-chroming formula
Where To Use
White Knight Metal Guard can be used on mild steel, copper, brass, aluminium and galvanised iron.
How To Apply
- The surface must be thoroughly clean, dry and free from grease, oil, dirt, rust scale and other contaminants.
- Thoroughly sand previously painted or glossy surfaces with 600# wet n dry abrasive paper.
- For additional protection on bare ferrous metal e.g. steel, prime with White Knight Rust Guard® All Purpose Primer.
- For additional protection on galvanised iron and non-ferrous metal e.g. aluminium, copper and brass, prime with White Knight Rust Guard® SLS Etch Primer.
- Cover all necessary surrounding areas to protect from overspray.
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute to ensure colour uniformity. Shake can occasionally during use.
- Remove the cap carefully. Avoid using sharp objects that may puncture the can.
- Test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface compatibility and finish suitability.
- Select the nozzle setting: To change the nozzle setting, turn the red section on the nozzle.
- Hold the can upright approximately15-20cm from the surface.
- Press button firmly and spray several light coats with a smooth sweeping motion, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint from sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or applying a heavy coat.
- Repeat if necessary.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C or above 30°C
Approximately 1.5m² per can
- Touch dry in 15 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour.
- Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
5. CLEAN UP
- To prevent nozzle blocking, after use turn can upside down and press button until only gas escapes.
- Overspray can be removed while still wet with White Knight Rust Guard® Solvent or mineral turps.
6. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME AND HEAT AND ELIMINATE ANY SOURCE OF IGNITION. Keep in a cool place and out of sun. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate this can, even when empty.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry and disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first.
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved