Ideal for adding character and life to ceilings, trims, walls and features around the home that need a creative touch.
- Glows in the dark
- Water based, easy clean up
- Fast drying
- Durable acrylic formulation
Where To Use
White Knight Glow in the Dark Paint can be used on interior walls, ceilings, trims, toys and accent features.
How To Apply
- Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure it is dry and free from grease, oil, dirt, rust scale and other contaminants.
- Remove all loose and flaking paint.
- Thoroughly sand glossy or enamel surfaces.
- Fill nail holes and cracks with appropriate filler and sand smooth.
- Treat any mould with suitable anti-mould solution.
- Spot prime bare areas with a suitable primer.
- When applying over oil based paint first apply one coat of an appropriate primer.
- May be applied over any background colour, however a white background will provide the
- Stir thoroughly with a broad flat stirrer in a circular lifting motion for at least 5 minutes before use and continue to stir at regular intervals during application.
- Apply 1-3 coats by brush or roller, depending on the brightness and glow time required. Additional coats will increase the brightness and glow time.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Approximately 12m² per litre, depending on the nature of the surface.
- Touch dry in 30 minutes. Re-coat after 2 hours*.
- Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
5. CLEAN UP
Clean brushes and equipment with water immediately after use.
6. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- Soak any clothes used in water immediately after use as they may self ignite.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain. Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via special chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via can recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first.
*At an average temperature of 25°C , relative humidity 50%
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved