- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute to ensure colour uniformity.
Shake can occasionally during use.
- Remove the cap carefully. Avoid using sharp objects that may
puncture the can.
- Test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface
compatibility and finish suitability.
- Select the nozzle setting: The horizontal setting should be
used when spraying up and down and the vertical setting should be
used when spraying across. To change the nozzle setting, turn the
red section on the nozzle.
- Hold the can upright approximately 25cm from the surface.
- Press button firmly and spray several light coats with a smooth
sweeping motion, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint from
sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or applying a
- Repeat if necessary.
Do not use at temperatures below 15°C or above
30°C or in excessive humidity.
White Knight Fluoro may be overcoated with an acrylic clear
paint to extend the life of the painted surface, some loss in
colour brightness may occur as a result.
Touch dry in 10 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour. For exterior use,
re-coating after 3 months may be necessary to maintain
Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the
absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
Overspray can be removed while still wet with mineral turps.
To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking turn the can
upside down and press button until only gas escapes.