White Knight Clear Sealer penetrates concrete to seal and
The hard wearing surface layer gives a wet look to concrete and
resists dirt, grease and oil. It also helps prevent the growth of
mould and mildew.
Ideal for rejuvenating old, weathered, plain, stamped and
stencilled concrete surfaces around the home.
- Solvent based
- Durable, hard-wearing
- Non yellowing, wet look acrylic sealer
- Withstands extreme weather conditions
- Includes grip additive for greater slip resistance when surface
- Helps prevent the growth of mould and mildew on concrete
- Resists dirt, great and oil
White Knight Ultra Pave is suitable for use on concrete.
Not suitable for use on areas around pools, quarry tiles, slate,
clay pavers, cement pavers or timber
To remove oil or grease from White Knight Clear Sealer coated
surfaces use a suitable concrete degreaser.
DO NOT use thinners as this will remove the clear protective
layer of White Knight Clear Sealer.
Re-apply White Knight Clear Sealer as required.
For most other spillages simply clean with detergent and wash
with fresh water.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat
and eliminate any source of ignition.
- Soak any clothes used in water immediately after use as they
may self ignite.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the
container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least
15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly
with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be
harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain.
- Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via
special chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated
area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via can
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling
programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your
local council first.