- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute to ensure colour uniformity.
Shake can occasionally during use.
- Test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface
compatibility and finish suitability.
- Select the nozzle setting: The horizontal setting should be
used when spraying up and down and the vertical setting should be
used when spraying across. To change the nozzle setting, turn the
red section on the nozzle.
- Hold the can upright approximately 15-20cm from the
- Press button firmly and spray several light coats with a smooth
sweeping motion, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint from
sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or applying a
- Repeat if necessary.
NOTE: Weathering will affect White Knight Touch Up Paint and
pre-painted metal differently. Therefore, some difference in
appearance may result over time.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C
or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Approximately 1.5m² per can.
Touch dry 15 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour.
Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the
absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied.
Overspray can be removed while still wet with White Knight Rust
Guard Solvent or mineral turps.
To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking turn the can
upside down and press button until only gas escapes.