Squirts is a quick drying, hard wearing enamel spray paint ideal
for many projects around the home. Squirts is easy to use and
creates a smooth, glossy professional finish on almost any
Ideal for use on canvas, cupboards, gates, doors, letterboxes,
trim, fixtures, furniture, toys, wicker or craft projects.
- Quick drying - Touch dry in 10 minutes
- Wide palette of colours
- Hard wearing
- Excellent coverage
- Interior and exterior application
- Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
- Non chroming formula
Squirts may be used on most surfaces including timber, metal,
wicker, masonry and ceramic.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat
and eliminate any source of ignition.
- Soak any clothes used in water immediately after use as they
may self ignite.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the
container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least
15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly
with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be
harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep can away from flame and heat and
eliminate any source of ignition. Keep can in a cool place and out
of sun. Contents of can under pressure. Do not puncture or
incinerate the can, even when empty.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry
and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling
- Important: Deliberate misuse of this product to damage public
or private property is a crime.