White Knight Splashes may be used on suitably prepared timber,
metal, ceramics, fibreglass and glass.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat
and eliminate any source of ignition.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice
immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least
15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly
with soap and water.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666