White Knight Metal Guard is an easy to use acrylic metal paint
with a rich antique finish which is non tarnishing.
Ideal for creating a beautiful antique look on furniture, craft
projects, toys, bikes and decorative items such as picture
- Non tarnishing
- High quality
- Easy to use
- Suitable for use on mild steel, copper, brass, aluminium and
- Interior and exterior use
- Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
- Non chroming formula
White Knight Metal Guard is suitable for use on mild steel,
copper, brass, aluminium and galvanised iron.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the
container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least
15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly
with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be
harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call
1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME AND HEAT AND
ELIMINATE ANY SOURCE OF IGNITION. Keep in a cool place and out of
sun. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate this
can, even when empty.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry
and disposed of via domestic waste collections.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling
programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your
local council first.