• Recreates white grout lines on painted tiles
• Re-whitens discoloured grout on existing tiles
• Simple and easy to use
• Specially shaped nib to help guide pen
• No mess and no clean up
• Works in minutes
• Fast drying
• Do not use as a filler
Where To Use
White Knight ® Grout Pen is suitable for painted or discoloured grout lines.
How To Apply
- Painted grout should be dry before applying.
- If painting over discoloured grout, ensure it is free from grease, dirt and other contaminants.
- Shake well with cap on before use.
- Depress the nib several times and hold at sufficient angle to allow sufficient paint flow. On vertical surfaces, paint from the bottom and work upwards.
- Apply 2 coats at least one hour apart.
Note: The durability of the pen nib will decrease when used over unpainted grout. If paint colour thins, wipe nib with a soft cloth and depress the nib several times to encourage paint flow.
Keep capped and horizontal when not in use.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Re-coat after 1 hour. Fully dry after 2 hours^.
^At an average temperature of 25°C, relative humidity 50%
4. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- Soak any clothes used in water immediately after use as they may self ignite.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
It’s as easy as selecting a project type and the material involved